In the Visa Centre of Finland in Moscow, Kazan, Rostov-on-Don, Nizhniy Novgorod, Yekaterinburg, Vladivostok, Novosibirsk, Perm, Omsk, Krasnoyarsk, Krasnodar, Samara, Ufa, Irkutsk, Kaliningrad you can find the below mentioned additional services:
- Passport delivery to home/business addresses though DHL or Fox Express courier services (price according to the courier companies’ fees).
- Photo booth self-portrait service – 200 RUB.
- Photocopying service – 10 RUB per 1 page.
- Document printing service – 10 RUB per 1 page
- Travel Insurance Policy– options to acquire an insurance from well-known companies are available at the Visa Centre. The insurance fee for the policy is calculated based on the official fees set by the insurance company of your choice. According to the Russian law, each policy is accompanied by the Terms and Conditions and Receipt.
Please note that Medical Insurance is a mandatory document. We request that you purchase insurance from the Visa Application Center or from an authorized agency. We are unable to guarantee the authenticity of policy purchased from any other sources.
- A CAS (courier after submission service) is available from 1 April 2015.
Even if a passport is already being processed by the Embassy, there is an option to order a courier delivery. To request this service please call +7 (499) 703-49-71 or +7 (499) 704-55-92.
You may also fill in the request form here.
You may check the availability of this service in your region and the price list with the operator.
Note: Applicants have the option to pay by cash or online. For payments via online, please follow the instructions as mentioned on this link, http://www.fox-express.ru/pay/
Please note that delivery is carried out only on working days.
- Prime time service
If you don’t have an opportunity to apply for a visa during the Visa Application Centre working hours, you may schedule an appointment after the usual working hours with the Prime Time service.
Starting from 4 April 2016, all applicants wishing to apply for a Finland Schengen visa after the working hours can schedule an appointment to the Visa Centre of Finland in Moscow from 16:30 to 20:00 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). To schedule a prime time appointment, please, call + 7 499 704 3608 or +7 499 703 4672. Please note, that the appointment should be scheduled until 17:00 hours of the previous working day.
The cost of this service is 50 euro (CB rate). Visa and Service fees and all the other additional services provided by the Visa Application Center are not included in this price
- Priority Queue
We would like to announce the new service in the Visa Application Centre in Moscow – “Priority Queue”. This service provides documents checking, submission and taking the biometric data at the separate counter.
If you want to use this service, you should ask the consultant or administrator directly in the Visa Application Centre.
The cost of this service is 35 euros; for family – wife, husband and 2 children under 12 years old fee amount will be 100 euros (CB rate). Visa and Service fees and all the other additional services provided by the Visa Application Center are not included in this price.
Important Note: Using the Priority Queue will not influence the visa processing time, visa issuance or the duration of the visa.
Comfort Lounge at Visa Centres in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg
Visa Application Centres in Kaliningrad and Yekaterinburg offer comfortable and exclusive service for submission of visa applications in Comfort Lounge for an additional fee.
Comfort Lounge Service is a facility offered to visa applicants for submitting their visa applications in a comfortable environment.
This service provides the following amenities (that are included in the additional fee of 50 Euro):
- comfortable atmosphere;
- special assistance offered by Visa Application Centre employee;
- internet kiosk with printing facility;
- photocopying facility;
- tea/coffee, water;
- television, magazines and newspapers;
- dedicated information helpdesks via phone and e-mails;
- the ability to pay for all services in the comfort lounge avoiding the common cashier desks;
- insurance purchase option.
- You may schedule an appointment for Kaliningrad via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call-centre +7 (499) 703-49-71, +7 (499) 704-55-92.
- You may schedule an appointment for Yekaterinburg via e-mail email@example.com or call-centre +7 (343) 270-00-81.
Our Comfort Lounge personnel will contact you to clarify other details (if necessary) and the time of your visit.
Mobile Biometric Service
Comfort Lounge in no way will have any influence on the visa decision making process or the processing time.
Please note that only the applicants may be present in Comfort Lounge during submission process. Parents are allowed to accompany minors.
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer you our new “Mobile Biometric Service” to submit your visa application at your home or office.
Schedule an appointment and we will collect your visa application form, documents and biometric data at the place of your choice. Once the application is processed, we will return you the passport via courier.
To request this service, please, call: 7 (499) 704 36 42, 7 (495) 909 89 30 or click here to fill the request form online.
Our Mobile Biometric team will contact you once we received your request.
Please note that this service can be ordered only through our website or calling the telephone numbers listed above. The Visa Application Centre is not responsible for services ordered on third-party resources. Be cautioned that such services may be of poor quality, and you could become a victim of fraud.
Cost of this service:
|Number of applications
||Amount in euro
|4 – 10
|11 – 15
|16 – 20
|21 – 25
|26 – 30
|31 – 35
|36 – 40
- Attention: The Mobile Biometrics Service fee for children under 12, applying for a visa together with an adult applicants group is 35 euro.
The scope of services and pricing for regional Visa Application Centres may differ from the mentioned ones.