Schedule an Appointment
This page allows you to schedule an appointment to apply for a Schengen-visa at the Visa Application Centre/ Petrozavodsk Office of the Consulate General of Finland in St. Petersburg at your convenience.
The following website supports Internet Explorer 10 and above, Firefox 30.0 and above, Chrome 30.0 and above, Safari 9 and above.
If you plan to visit the Visa Application Centre, please follow the link below:
Appointments to Finland Visa Application Centre.
You can schedule an appointment for submitting documents at the Visa Application Centre online or through the Call Centre: +7 (8142) 59 98 01 and +7 (8142) 33 08 30.Applicants wishing to apply for a visa at the Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg must have an appointment for submission and note the following:
- All applicants applying for a visa at the Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland must have a visa application form filled online. For filling an online application please click here. Every applicant should have a valid appointment with a definite time slot given, only children endorsed in foreign parents passport are accepted without separate appointment for them.
- In case applicants belonging to the same family have received different time slots for submission within the same day they must come together, as they may be having common package of documents.
- In case an endorsed child is below 12 years of age, she/he need not come for submission in person.
- Endorsed children between 12-14 years of age should come personally, as they will be required to provide their biometric data as per the VIS rules.
Appointment to Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland instructions:
- Please create an account by registering your email id in the appointment system. Upon registration you will receive an OTP (one time password) to the email id marked at the registration.
- The OTP is to be entered in order to activate your account.
- You will receive a confirmation mail for the registrations done.
- If your appointment is confirmed, you will receive the appointment confirmation letter in a separate email.
- If your appointment is not confirmed you can create new registration after 24 hours or visit the Finland Visa Application Centre for your Visa application submission
Once your account is activated, please make registration entry by clicking on “Schedule an appointment”. Kindly note that the registration can only be made between 08:00 and 18:00
Please note that appointment rescheduling and cancellation options are not available for Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland.
Visa applications can be submitted with a prior appointment at the address below.
Gogolya street, Bld 6.
The applicants who schedule an appointment to Petrozavodsk office of Consulate General of Finland need to come to the Visa Centre of Finland for submission of their visa application and for biometric data collection. Please note that appointment rescheduling and cancellation options are not available for the Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland
We are glad to inform You, that in the Visa Centre of Finland in Petrozavodsk you can find the below mentioned additional services:
- Passport delivery to home/business addresses through DHL courier service.
- Photo booth self-portrait service
- Document printing service
- Photocopying service
- Insurance Policies In The Visa Centre
- Mobile Biometric Service from 01 May 2016
Learn more about additional services here.
Making an appointment to submit the documents:
Petrozavodsk Office of the General Consulate of Finland does not recommend applicants to take assistance from any kind of unauthorized agents - especially agents offering such services as booking an appointment at the Consulate. Neither the Consulate nor Visa Application Center approve of such services.
To book an appointment for submitting visa to Petrozavodsk Office of the General Consulate of Finland, please use this page.
Please note that scheduling an appointment to submit your application at either the Consulate of Finland or the Visa Center is FREE OF COST. No additional money should be paid to anyone for this service. You can also visit the Visa Center without an appointment which is also FREE of COST.
Please take into consideration, that all the data provided into the system must be correct. We recommend verifying the check-list of the required documents in advance, and completing an application form in detail, pasting the photograph, and preparing copies of supplementary documents (e.g.: Parents consent for the child to travel and child’s birth certificate).