In the Visa Centre of Finland in St. Petersburg (and the regional centres) the following additional services are provided:
- Passport Delivery to home/business addresses through courier service from DHL or Fox Express (price according to the service provider).
- Photobooth self-portrait service – 4.5 euro
- Photocopy service – 0.5 euro per 1 page
- Document printing service – 0.5 per 1 page
Travel Insurance Policy – options to acquire an insurance from well-known companies are available at the Visa Centre. The insurance fee for the policy is calculated based on the official fees set by the insurance company of choice. According to the Russian law, each policy is accompanied by the Terms and Conditions and Receipt.
Please note that Medical Insurance is a mandatory document. We request that you purchase insurance from the Visa Application Center or from an authorized agency. We are unable to guarantee the authenticity of policy purchased from any other sources.
- Comfort Lounge Visa Centre
Visa Application Centre in Saint Petersburg offers comfortable and exclusive service for submission of visa applications Monday to Friday in Comfort Lounge for an additional fee.
Comfort Lounge Service is a facility offered to visa applicants for submitting their visa applications in a comfortable environment.
This service provides the following amenities (that are included in the additional fee of 50 Euro):
- comfortable atmosphere;
- special assistance offered by Visa Application Centre employee;
- internet kiosk with printing facility;
- photocopying facility;
- tea/coffee, water;
- television, magazines and newspapers;
- dedicated information helpdesks via phone and e-mails;
- the ability to pay for all services in the comfort lounge avoiding the common cashier desks;
- insurance purchase option.
Please, Click here or contact our call centre at +7 (812) 309-40-81 or +7 (812) 426-39-42, between 09.00 and 17.00, Monday to Friday for more details and appointment scheduling.
Our Comfort Lounge personnel will contact you to clarify other details (if necessary) and the time of your visit.
Comfort Lounge in no way will have any influence on the visa decision making process or the processing time.
Please note that only the applicants may be present in Comfort Lounge during submission process. Parents are allowed to accompany minors.
- Prime time passport collection 4.5 euro.
If you don’t have an opportunity to collect your ready passport during the Visa Application Centre working hours, you may come for the Prime Time passport collection for the additional fee of
Starting from 10 September 2018, all applicants wishing to collect their passports after the working hours may come for the Prime Time passport collection from 16:00 to 18:00 (Monday-Friday)
- Courier delivery after submission Even if a passport is already being processed by the Consulate, there is an option to order a courier delivery. To request this service in St. Petersburg please call: +7 (812) 309-40-81 or +7 (812) 426-39-42. You may also fill in the request form here.
- We are glad to inform you that with Happy Family tariff you can order the delivery for 3 and more passports to one address with a discount. Please see here the price list for the courier delivery service. Note: Applicants have the option to pay by cash or online. For online payments, please follow the instructions as mentioned on this link, http://www.fox-express.ru/pay/
Please note that delivery is carried out only on working days. The courier after submission requests are accepted during the week days before 16:00. All requests submitted after that time will be processed on the next day. Please click here to view the Visa Application Center working hours.
Prime Time service is available from 4 April 2016.
If you don’t have an opportunity to apply for a visa during the Visa Application Centre working hours, you may schedule an appointment after the usual working hours with the Prime Time service.
Starting from 4 of April 2016, all applicants wishing to apply for a Finland Schengen visa after the working hours can schedule an appointment to the Visa Centre of Finland in Saint Petersburg from 18-00 to 20-00( Monday to Friday). To schedule a prime time appointment, please, call + 7 499 704 3608 or +7 499 703 4672 or click here. Please note, that the appointment should be scheduled until 17:00 of the day prior to the expected submission date.
The cost of this service is 50 euro (CB rate). Visa and Service fees and all the other additional services provided by the Visa Application Center are not included in this price.
- Mobile Biometric Service from 4 April 2016
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer you our new “Mobile Biometric Service” to submit your visa application at your home or office.
Schedule an appointment and we will collect your visa application form, documents and biometric data at the place of your choice. Once the application is processed, we will return you the passport via courier.
To request this service, please, call: +7 (499) 704 36 42 or click here to fill the request form online.
Our Mobile Biometric team will contact you once we received your request.
- Please note that this service can be ordered only through our website or calling the telephone number listed above. The Visa Application Center is not responsible for services ordered on third-party resources. Be cautioned that such services may be of poor quality, and you could become a victim of fraud.
Cost of this service:
|Number of applicantions
||Amount in euro
|4 – 10
|11 – 15
|16 – 20
|21 – 25
|26 – 30
|31 – 35
|36 – 40
- Attention: The Mobile Biometrics Service fee for children under 12, applying for a visa together with an adult applicants group is 35 euro.
* Discount is not available for Visa Fee, Service Fee, additional service and another costs
The scope of services and pricing for regional Visa Application Centres in Vyborg, Velikiy Novgorod, Vologda and Pskov may differ from the mentioned ones.
Travel insurance policy.
You can purchase an online travel insurance policy here.