Visa Fees At A Glance
|Nationality||Visa Fee Effective 02 February 2020 (in EUR and DZD)|
|Age 12 years and above||80 Euro (10 700 DZD)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||40 Euro (5300 DZD)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||0 Euro (0 DZD)|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):- Russian federation
|40 Euro (5300 DZD)|
|Cape Verde||80 Euro (10 700 DZD)|
Applicant is exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|TYPE||Algerian Dinar (DZD)|
|VFS Global Service Fee||3450.00|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Algerian Dinar (DZD) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.