Visa Fees At A Glance
|Nationality||Visa fees effective 01 May 2020|
|(in EUR and local currency)|
|Age 12 years and above||EUR 80 (630 RMB)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40 (315 RMB)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 (0 RMB)|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EUR 35 (275 RMB)|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (630 RMB)|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case per case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case per case
|VFS Service fee||195|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Click for the price list of additional services
- The applicable visa fee and the service fee is in Chinese Yuan as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change every 1 month.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the Centre in cash.
(Beijing/Changsha/Chengdu/Chongqing/Fuzhou/Guangzhou/Jinan/Kunming/Shenzhen/Shenyang/Wuhan/Xi’an/ Finland VAC also accepts debit card and credit card payment; Shanghai/Hangzhou/Nanjing Finland VAC accepts debit card payment.)
- Applicants exempted from the visa fee need to pay only the service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.