Visa Fees at a Glance
|Nationality||Visa fees effective 02 February 2020|
|(in EURO and local currency)|
|Schengen visa for citizens of Kosovo||EURO 35|
|Age 12 years and above (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement and citizens of Kosovo)||EURO 80|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement and citizens of Kosovo)||EURO 40|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EURO 0|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EURO 35|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EURO 80|
There is a service charge of 27 euros (inclusive of VAT) levied per application in addition to the visa fees.
The fees are non-refundable.
The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the payment counter in cash or with credit/debit card (when available) right after submitting the documents.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Family member of FINNISH CITIZEN who reside in Finland
- Family members of EU/EEA-citizen (free movement)
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case by case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case by case
- Diplomatic and service passport holders
Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only service fee.