Visa Fees at a Glance
|VISA FEES||VISA FEES EFFECTIVE 02 FEBRUARY 2020
(IN euro and LOCAL CURRENCY)
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||EUR 80 (PHP 4,650)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40 (PHP 2,350)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 (PHP 0)|
|Schengen visa for citizens from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):
- Russian federation
|EUR 35 (PHP 2,050)|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (PHP 4,650)|
Methods of payment for visa fees:
Payment in cash or with debit/credit card to be made to the cashier counter at the Visa Application Centre
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Representatives of non-profit organizations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organizations – TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|VFS Service fee||28||1,630|
Keeping in mind the health and safety of all our customers and employees in view of the ongoing COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines, passports will be returned back only by courier till further notice for all Finland visa customers, effective 01.09.2020. This measure applies to Finland Visa Application Centres globally. The primary purpose of this measure is to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus amongst our customers and employees. The measure is expected to be in place until the risk perception of COVID-19 is significantly reduced. The fee for this service is Euro 6.2 (350 PHP), irrespective of the delivery location.
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all taxes
Special note for all applicants applying at the Visa Application Centre:
- The applicable visa fees in PHP depend on the current exchange rate, which can be changed without any notifications.
- The visa fees and VFS Service fees need to be paid to the cashier counter at the Visa Application Centre.
- Applicants who are exempted from the visa fees need to pay only the VFS service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.