Schedule an Appointment
This page allows you to schedule an appointment to apply for a Finland Visa at the Visa Application Centre/ Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of the Consulate General of Finland in St. Petersburg at your convenience.
The following website supports Internet Explorer 10 and above, Firefox 30.0 and above, Chrome 30.0 and above, Safari 9 and above.
If you plan to visit the Visa Application Centre, please follow the link below:
Appointments to Finland Visa Application Centre.
You can schedule an appointment for submitting documents at the Visa Application Centre online or through the Call Centre: +7 (8142) 59 98 01 and +7 (8142) 33 08 30.
Applicants wishing to apply for a visa at Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg must have an appointment for submission and note the following:
- All applicants applying for a visa at Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg must have a visa application form filled online. For filling an online application please click here. Every applicant should have a valid appointment with a definite time slot given, only children endorsed in foreign parents passport are accepted without a separate appointment for them.
- In case applicants from the same family have received different time slots for submission within the same day they must come together, as they may be having common package of documents.
- In case an endorsed child is below 12 years of age, she/he does not have to come for submission in person.
- Endorsed children between 12-14 years of age should come personally, as they will be required to provide their biometric data.
Appointment to Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint- Petersburg instructions:
- Please create an account by registering your email id in the appointment system. Upon registration you will receive an OTP (one time password) on the same e-mail id registered.
The OTP is to be entered in order to activate your account.
Once your account is activated, please make registration entry by clicking on “Schedule an appointment”. Kindly note that the registration can only be made between 08:00 and 18:00
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration done.
- If your appointment is confirmed, you will receive an appointment confirmation letter in a separate email.
- If your appointment is not confirmed you can create new registration after 24 hours or visit the Finland Visa Application Centre for your Visa application submission
Visa applications can be submitted with a prior appointment at the address below.
Gogolya street, Bld 6.
The applicants who schedule an appointment to Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg need to come to the Visa Centre of Finland for submission of their visa application and for biometric data collection. Please note that appointment rescheduling and cancellation options are not available for Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg.
We are glad to inform You, that in the Visa Centre of Finland in Petrozavodsk you can find the below mentioned additional services:
- Passport delivery to home/business addresses through DHL courier service.
- Photo booth self-portrait service
- Document printing service
- Photocopying service
- Insurance Policies In The Visa Centre
- Prime Time Passback
- Priority Queue
- Personal assistant
- Mobile Biometric Service from 01 May 2016
Learn more about additional services here.
Making an appointment to submit the documents:
Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg does not recommend applicants to take assistance from any kind of unauthorized agents - especially agents offering such services as booking an appointment at the Consulate. Neither the Consulate nor Visa Application Center approve of such services.
To book an appointment for submitting visa to Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk Office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg, please use this page.
Please note that there is no cost to schedule an appointment in order to submit your application at either Submission office on behalf of Petrozavodsk office of Consulate General of Finland in Saint-Petersburg or the Visa Center. You can also visit the Visa Center to submit your application without a prior appointment.
Please take into consideration, that all the data provided into the system must be correct. We request you to take a note of the required documents in advance, completing the Visa Application Form in detail, required photo specification, and preparing copies of supplementary documents (e.g.: Parents consent for the child to travel and child’s birth certificate).
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer you our new Get It Right Service to check your package of documents online before coming to the Visa Application Centre. This service includes:
- Pre-check of Visa Application form, passport and supporting documents
–Faster service at the Visa Centre
To request this service, please, contact us at email@example.com
In your request please specify the amount of applications to be checked and your mobile phone number. By sending your request you are agreeing to the offer terms and giving your consent for personal data processing