Visa Fees At A Glance
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||EUR 80|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EUR 35|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80|
Methods of payment for visa fees:
If you submit your visa application at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
Payment by M-Pesa at the Visa Application Centre
Visa and service fees are paid via M-Pesa right after submitting the documents at the Finland Visa Application Centre.
Payment into a bank during the application submission
You will be asked to visit a bank situated in the same building as the Visa Application Centre in order to make the payment. After the payment you will return to VAC for biometrics.
If you submit your visa application at the Embassy of Finland:
- All service fees are payable to the Embassy’s bank account before your appointment time. Please contact the Embassy in order to receive payment instructions by email email@example.com after having booked an appointment time at the Embassy. The original payment of receipt issued by the bank must be presented to the Embassy upon arrival to your appointment.
- Please note that the following methods of payment are not accepted by the Finland Visa Application Centre or the Embassy: Physical cash, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), debit or credit cards or cheques.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case by case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case by case
- Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – To be evaluated case by case
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|VFS Service fee||29||81,600|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Special note for all applicants applying at the Visa Application Centre:
- The service fees in Tanzanian shillings are subject to change in accordance with the monthly exchange rate changes.
- Applicants who are exempted from the visa fees need to pay only the VFS service fee. In case of submitting the application to the Embassy of Finland, no service fee is paid.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.