Visa Fees At A Glance
|VISA FEES||VISA FEES EFFECTIVE 01 MARCH 2021 (IN LOCAL CURRENCY)|
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||Euro 80 (221,000 TZS)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||Euro 40 (111,000 TZS)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||Euro 0 (0TZS)|
|Schengen visa for citizens from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):
- Russian federation
|Euro 35 (97,000 TZS)|
|- Cape Verde||Euro 80 (221,000 TZS)|
Methods of payment for visa fees:
Payment to be made via M-Pesa at the Visa Application Centre or to bank during submission process.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case by case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case by case
- Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – To be evaluated case by case
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|VFS Service fee||29||80,200|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Special note for all applicants applying at the Visa Application Centre:
- The service fees in Tanzanian shillings are subject to change in accordance with the monthly exchange rate changes.
- The visa fees and VFS Service fees need to be paid via M-Pesa at the Visa Application Centre or to bank during submission process.
- Applicants who are exempted from the visa fees need to pay only the VFS service fee
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.