Visa Fee at a Glance
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||EUR 80|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EUR 35|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|TYPE||IN EURO and LOCAL CURRENCY|
|VFS Global Service Fee||EUR 26 (VND 727 000)|
- Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Keeping in mind the health and safety of all our customers and employees in view of the ongoing COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines, passports will be returned back only by courier till further notice for all Finland visa customers, effective 01.09.2020. This measure applies to Finland Visa Application Centres globally. The primary purpose of this measure is to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus amongst our customers and employees. The measure is expected to be in place until the risk perception of COVID-19 is significantly reduced. The fee for this service is 83,000 VND/ or 166,000 VND, respective of the delivery location.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Vietnamese Dong (VND) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee, VFS fee and other additional services fee (optional) in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.