Visa Fee at a Glance
|Nationality||VISA FEES EFFECTIVE 02 FEBRUARY 2020
(IN EURO and LOCAL CURRENCY)
|Age 12 years and above||EUR 80 (VND 2 066 000)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40 (VND 1 033 000)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 (VND 0)|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):
- Russian federation
|EUR 35 (VND 904 000)|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (VND 2 066 000)|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
|TYPE||IN EURO and LOCAL CURRENCY|
|VFS Global Service Fee||EUR 26 (VND 658 000)|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Vietnamese Dong (VND) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.