Visa Fees At A Glance
|Nationality||Visa fees effective 01 April 2021|
|(in EUR and local currency)|
|Age 12 years and above||EUR 80 (635 RMB)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40 (320 RMB)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 (0 RMB)|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EUR 35 (280 RMB)|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (630 RMB)|
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- Family members of EU/EEA–citizen
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - To be evaluated case per case
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - To be evaluated case per case
|VFS Service fee||200|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Keeping in mind the health and safety of all our customers and employees in view of the ongoing COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines, passports will be returned back only by courier till further notice for all Finland visa customers, effective 01.09.2020 and applies to our Finland Visa Application Centres globally, in 26 countries. The primary purpose of this measure is to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus amongst our customers and employees. It is expected to be in place until the risk perception of COVID-19 is significantly reduced. The fee for this service is Euro 8 (63 RMB ), irrespective of the delivery location.
Click for the price list of additional services
- The applicable visa fee and the service fee is in Chinese Yuan as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change every 1 month.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the Centre in cash, bank cards or mobile pay.
- Applicants exempted from the visa fee need to pay only the service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.