Visa Fee at a Glance
|Nationality||Visa fees effective 02 February 2020|
|(in EUR and local currency)|
|Age 12 years and above||EUR 80 (MAD 850)|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||EUR 40 (MAD 430)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 0 (MAD 0)|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||EUR 35 (MAD 370)|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||EUR 80 (MAD 850)|
The visa fee is not charged if the visa applicant belongs to one of the following categories:
School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training
- To be evaluated case by case. VAC should contact the Mission
researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- To be evaluated case by case. VAC should contact the Mission. Applicant needs to provide required documentation about the purpose of the travel
Family members of EU/EEA-citizen (free movement)
- Applicant needs to provide a proof of family ties
- Family members of Finnish citizens, who reside in Finland
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
Applicable visa fee, in MAD, is as per the current exchange rate and may be subject to change without notice.
VFS service fee (inclusive of VAT) is charged per visa application, in addition to the applicable visa fee.
All fees can be paid by cash ,
Cheque payments and direct bank transfers are not accepted.
All fees are non-refundable