Visa Fees At A Glance
|Children, 6 to 11 years old||40||13,660|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||0||0|
|Schengen visa for citizens of the following countries (by the Visa Facilitation Agreement): Russian federation, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Ukraine,||35||11,955|
The visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
Methods of payment for visa fees:
If the applicant submits their visa application at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
Cash payment at the Finland Visa Application Centre on the day of appointment. Visa Fee and service charge are paid at Bank Implant inside VFS Centre. Kindly carry the 1st page Passport photocopy while paying the service fee and the visa fee at the bank.
If the applicant submits their visa application at the Embassy of Finland in Abuja:
- Advance payment to the Embassy of Finland in Abuja bank account (Please click here)
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|VFS Service fee||30||10,550|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT
Applicants who are exempted from the visa fees need to pay only the service fee
The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.