Visa Fee at a Glance
|Tunisian citizens and
Residents in Tunisia
|Visa fees effective 02 February 2020
(In EUR / DINAR TUNISIEN (TND))
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||EUR 80 (TND 252.00)|
|Children, ages 6–11
(unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)
|EUR 40 (TND 126.00)|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||EUR 00 (TND 00)|
|Schengen visa for citizens from the countries
listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):
Agreement with these countries):
- Russian federation
|EUR 35 (TND 110.00)|
|Cape Verde||EUR 80 (TND 252.00)|
Methods of payment for visa fees:
There are different methods of payment applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre or at the Embassy of Finland in Tunisia.
Visa fee is paid at the submission counter in Tunisian Dinars only and can be paid in cash or by credit / debit card.
If the applicant submits their visa application at the Embassy of Finland in Tunis
- Advance payment to the Embassy of Finland in Tunis bank account click here
- Payment can be made also at the Embassy in cash in Tunisian Dinars
Applicant's exempted from visa fee:
- • Family members of Finnish citizen
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – To Be Evaluated Case Per Case
Service charge applicable when applying at the Finland Visa Application Centre:
|TYPE||Tunisian Dinar (TND)|
|VFS Service Fee||91|
*Please note that the service fee is inclusive of VAT.
Click for the price list of Additional Services.
- The applicable visa fee in Tunisian Dinar (TND) is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre can pay the visa fee in cash or through credit / debit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only Service Charge.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.