Visa Fees At A Glance
|Schengen visa (age 12 years and above)||TRY 800|
|Children, ages 6–11 (unless otherwise stated in the Visa Facilitation Agreement)||TRY 400|
|Children, 0 to 5 years old||TRY 0|
|Schengen visa for citizens, incl. children, ages 6–11, from the countries listed below (the EU has the Visa Facilitation Agreement with these countries):||TRY 350|
|- Russian Federation|
|- Cape Verde||TRY 800|
Applicants exempted from visa fee:
- Applicants under the Directive 2004/38/EC
- Family members of Finnish citizen
- Diplomatic and official passport holders
- School pupils, students, post graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research - TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
- Representatives of non-profit organisations, aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events by non-profit organisations – TO BE EVALUATED CASE BY CASE
|SERVICE TYPE||SERVICE FEE|
|VFS Visa Service||250TL|
- The service fee is inclusive of VAT
- The applicable visa fee in Liras is as per current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the centre in cash or with debit or credit card.
- Applicants exempted from visa fee need to pay only service fee.
- The fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.